Tuesday 3 January 2012

The past 4 days.

i have been up in my room, hardly eating, hardly drinking, and just drawing up peoples tattoo designs, and trying to relieve my stress by sketching as much as i can. it has been a very  horrible few days, i seem to snap at people that are trying to be nice to me, i seem to push people away that are trying to see if i am okay, due to the fact of the stress and the fact ive been locked up in here for too long. ive decided to make some major life changes, and i am not going to be the person people expect me to be anymore, i am going to start thinking more for myself, and do the things i wana do, go wherever i wanna go and enjoy my life as much as i can, because i fear i have wasted too much of my life doing nothing. so here we go. im going to start travelling to places i love or to places i have never been before.. weather i go alone or with a friend.. i will travel with my journal, notepads and my camera.. i may start to build up a diary, maybe turn it into a story, as you can see i have a love for writing.. something along the lines of sarah jessica parker in "sex and the city", the carrie bradshaw approach, writing about my likes, dislikes, places ive been, people i meet, things i have done and just basic gossip about my life.. its not an interesting life but i get by.. so next stop.. manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment