Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Next Step

Ive decided that from now on, im going to persue my happiness, and not sit around on my arse anymore. I'm not going to become what i want by working in a small shop all my life and being on jobseekers. I'm going to salford uni and that is that.. weather people like it or not. i will be leaving everyone behind, i understand this, but my new years resolution is to be more selfish, cause all i do is please everyone else and not think of myself, maybe one day other people will see this and actually think about my feelings and show me some appreciation.. friends, family and possibly other people.. i help out everyone and get such little back. So yeah.. LETS GO! 3 years doing what i enjoy, new people, new city, NEW FUCKING LIFE! :D BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment