Monday 9 April 2012

Why the word "Parents" and "Bestfriends" are the same...

Ann-Louise Feeney + David Stack..


The two people i will always have in my life.. the two people who i can trust to the ends of the earth.
They help me out when they can.. they are there to comfort me when im down.. they cheer my up by being the silly buggers they both are.. weather its a joke, pulling a face, or my mums dancing.. they say "if only you could choose your family" i wouldnt change my family for noone.. they are the most unique, outgoing, hilariously funny pair or people you could ever meet....

i could never thank my mum and dad enough for everything but i can say sorry for everything ive put them through.. weve all had our ups and downs and our fall outs.... but despite it all.... they are still beside me 100% of the way.. even if i have tattoos they dont like or piercings they cant stand.. im still their little girl.. and im going to stand tall beside my mother and father till the very day i die.. because noone knows a relation/friendship like mine with my family....

i hope that we stay together as a family till its our time. because noone can replace David + Louise


Not by a long shot.


Px

No comments:

Post a Comment