Monday 9 April 2012

Long time no type.

Well, its been a while.. things have changed.. some things have got better.. other a hell of a lot worse.
im glad to announce the reconnection between me and my ex-boyfriend Dave! he has changed a lot for me and i can feel myself getting happier.. if thats possible! im so happy in my relationship right now.. no lies.. no sneaking around.. i havent even checked his phone or facebook once.. thats trust right? and on the down side.. i had a visit to the hospital.. due to a recent overdose.. my organs are failing. i didnt tell my parents why i went into hospital.. i didnt want to worry them.. they have been through enough.. but the sheer shock of finding out that your organs are failing and they dont know how to prevent it.. it brings a hault to your life.. makes you rethink things.. i know its a minor change but ive started drinking a lot more water.. trying to eat healthier.. McDonalds always catches me off guard.. but i need to start to think about my life... the people i have around me.. the family i have... all the troubles and worry i have done to people by hurting myself.. i want them to realise that i love them so much and im not going to let this hold me back... i want to live my life how i did before.. not moap around... crying...feeling sorry for myself... im an ambitious person... i want the world to see me for who i am.. im a  happy 19 year old who loves dancing the nights away and having someone to cuddle up to on a night to keep me warm... im a comedian.. the clown of the class so to speak... i like to see that im making people laugh.. and smile... and genuinely enjoying my company.... i like to be there for my friends.. any problem... time of day/night... im there.. maybe not when im asleep... but i try!.... i want my family to know that they are my life and soul... without my parents i would be nothing.. i wouldnt be alive today... they are my everything and i appreciate everything they do for me... they're not just my parents... they are my best friends..... anyways im blabbin'.. to cut to the chase... my final words of this post will be.. "Look out world.. heres one panda that refuses to be extinct..."




Px

No comments:

Post a Comment