Tuesday 19 May 2015

The persuit of happiness

Things at the moment have become a roller-coaster of events, but I'm staying strong and standing my ground, which tbh I've never been good at. My life up untill now has been a mixture of heart breaks, anger, devastation, sadness..the list goes on. Looking back I noticed that I never wanted to be alone, one relationship onto another, always feeling like I'm unstable without the love and attention from another person...untill now. Just recently I've met an amazing group of friends that have been keeping my brain occupied through all the new changes in my life, and I can honestly say they all make me feel wanted, and it's really uplifted my mood! And that's all I need right now, is my friends and family to keep me above water..

& so begins my persuit of happiness

1 comment:

  1. My life Is always a rollercoaster :(

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete