Monday 14 January 2013

New Lease On Life...

Hi guys,
Haven't been on here in a while but a lot has changed since my last post..
just lately we got landed with my baby cousin cause my auntie is going through some bad times at the moment, its been a big impact on our lives and has caused a lot of problems. My mum is becoming ill with worry and stress because she had recently been dismissed from work on false accusations and all this on top has just really had an impact on her. My dad has been working over time to try keep our house being taken from under our feet and i hate seeing my parents so down. Recent events have caused my little cousin to be taken into permanent foster care along with my other 2 cousins that had been taken out of their home. With all the stress piling up and people getting on my mums case its forced them to look at houses abroad, and obviously this will have another major impact on me. I got a new job and everything was going great, and apparently because i didn't look happy enough at work, they sacked me. shitty excuse i know. so now i have no job to get my own house before my parents move away, im struggling to walk due to a recent ankle injury which i AM claiming compensation for and trying to find a job before my rents leave is going to be a pain. so as you can see ive been majorly busy. But i want to say a huge thank you to all the people who have been by my side through everything. My amazing boyfriend David Atha, who has been through everything with me, weather its helping me walk about or just generally cheering me up with his antics, Hes been a real star putting up with me and i couldn't get through all this without him. Another thank you to Thom Whitehead, Fred Brown, Elliot Hill, Emii Newsome, Nathan Sheridan, James Hestletine, James Sharp, Blake Beresforde And Charlotte Gooding, you have all helped me so much and i can never thank you all enough for being there when ive needed you all to put a smile on my dial or just talking to me, ive needed you all here beside me and thats where youve all been so THANK YOU ALL!!! If ever any of them need anything they know im always here and that if ever they need help, ill be there as soon as i can... ill keep you all posted on progress.. hopefully with better news :)

Love Y'all
Panda
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment