Tuesday 24 January 2012

Totally Let Down.

As people know due to my previous post, i was in a bit of a jam over my ex.. and i was so close to trusting him again, and recent news has been brought to light that he has betrayed my trust again. This has also driven his mum to tears because she is stuck as to what to do with him.. i have no idea what to do anymore, i have tried helping him as much as i can, but i dont think i can anymore. All i ever did was try my damned hardest to try help him to cut down on drugs and possibly stop all together, but due to my break down on the friday night, apparently because i was saying that i was pissed off and i didnt care what he did, it made him do what he didnt want to.. and to be honest, i dont know how this is my fault. people do what they want to do, i never put the pills to his mouth, he agreed to it himself, and now everything has gone horribly wrong. i wish i trusted him, i wish i believed the things he said to me, i wish that he had never touched the drugs, but thats what an addict does i suppose. i wish he had been a stronger person, because maybe we had been back together by now.. but hey ho.. i guess im not that important. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment