Tuesday 4 October 2011

A step in a different direction..

Plans made at the start of 2011:

- Apply for Salford University
- Keep a job and save for living costs
- Pass driving test
- Cut down on smoking
- Stay Happy


Plans achieved:

- None.


I was always such an ambitious person, and whenever i set myself a goal in life i would always try my best to achieve it, but lately i have been turning in a different direction, my Salford plans got set back by Student finance and Bradford college messing up my loans etc, so now im in mega debt, paying off over £1000 of money i never touched, i lost m job due to unfair dismissal and after speaking with the managers i will never get a job there again, as for my saving of money, that also ties in with my loss of a job and paying off my college debt, i am now on job seekers allowance and my life has never looked so bleak for the future of looking after myself financially, as for the cut down on smoking, if anything i have got worse for smoking, but ALSO due to lack of funding, im finding it hard to fuel my habit, small things in life that i need such as toiletries, make-up, food, clothes etc... im also finding hard to fund for as im still struggling to look for a job, ive emailed countless CV's out and not one has come back to me.. the one thing that is slowly keeping me going at the moment is the love from family and friends and a certain someone who is there for me, looks after me and makes me smile just by being there..Dave Atha, i always thought that after joey i would be a hopeless wreck and i had almost died numerous times after giving up on all hope of someone taking me under their wing and looking out for me, but Dave has stepped up and taken the place and since i met him, no matter what the weather, my days are always sunny, he protects me, he cares for me, he looks after me, he feeds me (bonus), he makes me happy... and most of all.. loves me for me.. so now, all i can do, is look for a job, keep my chin above water and keep my fingers crossed for the future.

Big thanks to:

My Loving Mother
My Loving Father
Dave Atha
Victoria Ingham
Thomas Halliday
Lee Albert
Sam hall
James Sharp
Josh Briggs
Lynsey Coull
Luke Johnson
Adam Sands
Matt Adam
Chris Milner
Alex Foster
Amber Davey
Luke Beadle

And Many More...

I Love You All...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment